Monday 9 August 2010

New Balls

Well Monday was fun.. 6 new blue and red balls appeared!

Holly...I'll get it Teddy

Cora The Scottish Princess...game on..whooo hooooo

Collision!!!!

Dorcus..my ball is under the tunnel..can someone help please?



Cora..rethinks her tactics.....


Cora ..go girl go.....

Another rethink... or is it rest?



Ellie....Typical I get the old chewed one left for me!


The Scottish Princess Cora..is just a speed machine

Waiting... Rocket Man, Cora and Webster

Cora..having another time out!


Rocket Man has a rest...typical with 2 balls!



This one in mine says Holly....



3 hours later .......



Yep...its me "The Scottish Princess Cora"..she got me!
So I am "work in progress no.3"!
We think she tired me out with the balls so I could not run!
Watch out Rocket Man!!

Big Nose Pokes
The Thugletsx

11 comments:

Teddy Bear said...

New balls are always so fun!:)

Love,
Teddy Bear

The Black and Tans. said...

Playing ball is one of our favourite games, just that one of us seems to hog them all! Not saying who............but he is the smallest.

Molly.

George The Lad said...

Six balls are you sure. looks like the same blue and red ball being passed around! now I did see two blue balls in one shot.
The grooming coming on, I bet you could make some Airdale jumpers out of the fuzz!
See Yea george xxx

Dexter said...

That is quite the look of disgust on Ellie's face.

Ever fewer fuzzy dales there. Snip, snip, snip.

Slobbers,
Mango

Karen Raye and Bentley Beargrass said...

Good morning! Balls are a big hit around here too. Have a great day!

Inky and Molly said...

We're glad somebody got some balls...

Finni said...

Ellie, the old and chewed ones are the best!
Woohoo, look at Cora go!
We love balls!
Headrubs
Finni xx

Kodiak Grandson Falcon said...

Jasper here. I always chase the ball that Falcon has in his month.
Falcon & Jasper

Molly the Airedale said...

What a super fun day you all had with those new balls!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Sherry said...

Whoever gets the most balls wins!
Alanis and Miro

Lorenza said...

Sure you all had a pawesome day playing with your new balls!
They are my fav toys!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza