Friday 24 August 2007




Hello from Ellie

Well I am the oldest of thuglets I will be 10yrs old in December. I came to live with Karen and Alan four years ago with my mum Hannah who was then 10 years old.
We lived with our previous owners Graeme and Jackie but they were emigrating to live in Arizona and they felt they were unable to take us because of the heat there. So sadly they had to look for a new home for us. I understand that some people were happy to offer a home to me but did not want my mum. Then Karen and Alan rang Jackie and offered us both a home. So we came to live with them and TobyDog a lovely boy dale. Sadly TobyDog died the year after we arrived and then my mum died last year aged almost 14 yrs. I know we will post some photos of them both.
I am a small dainty Airedale and I am known amongst the thuglets as “Aunty Ellie” I keep them all in check. That’s no easy task with some of them believe me – the things these youngsters get up to. LOL
I love to play and I love to relax and snooze as older ladies do. I love giving cuddles.

Ellie

2 comments:

The Black and Tans. said...

Hello Auntie Ellie,

Gosh! What a position of responsibility wou hold within the Thuglet pack. I do hope they haven't given you too many grey hairs!!!

Molly and Taffy

Molly the Airedale said...

Hi Ellie,

You and I will get along famously! I can tell that already! We're only one year apart! Having younger sibs is not easy, is it?!

Love ya lots,
Maggie