Monday 8 November 2010

A Boys Afternoon

Webster here

well the hoomans are on a fitness kick (LOL) ....as they put their booties and coats on I said to Teddy go get two leads and we'll trot along with them to make sure they get back home ok without collapsing. We could do with a boys afternoon together been a while since we had one

Teddy did you really have to put that purple posers lead on? What if we meet someone if they don't realise you are a poser they may think you are a girlie

So what are those on the water then asked Teddy?
Mummy and daddy swan and their youngsters ..

they were quite cool about us watching them

Teddy and her were off stepping out..he was supposed to be with me..typical of RocketMan



Then we found some steps Hey Teddy..hang on a mo...actually these could be useful we need some steps for Georges Birthday competition
What do you think of this pose..Teddy can you take a photo from down there?
What do you think of the Bridge Webster asks Teddy
Webster where are you going wait for me ....I have to climb up all those steps now I have taken your picture again
Well we all made it home safely all very nice and muddy. But we couldn't take anymore piccies cos some moron forgot to charge the battery in the little camera she grabbed on the way out for the fitness kick!
You just can't get the staff these days! But we enjoyed our boys only afternoon. We'll do it again sometime soon. But pleeeeeeeeeease Teddy get a blue lead next time?
Webster & Teddy
Big Nose Pokes
The Thugletsx

14 comments:

Wyatt said...

Nice walk boys! George will like those steps.

Wyatt

Don't tell anyone, but sometimes I have to walk with a girls leash too...very embarassing.

Kari in Alaska said...

my pups make sure I get LOTS of exercise

Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com/

Molly the Airedale said...

What great step pictures! George is going to love them!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

What a pawesome Boys Day Afternoon!

Thanks fur sharing!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Teddy Bear said...

Looks like a great place to spend the day.:)

Love,
Teddy Bear

Lorenza said...

Sure you had a very nice walkie. And muddy... like it should be!
Yes. George is going to like a lot your step pictures!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Asta said...

Webstew and Teddy
No wowwies..no one could mistake eithew one of you fow giwls, no mattew what colow leed you use. Mommi says she could even get enthoosed about fitness if she could do it wif you
smoochie kisses
ASTA

The Black and Tans. said...

Teddy we think you could be forgiven for grabbing the purple lead in your rush to organise the hoomans. It is quite a responsibilty making sure they don't fidget and put their coats and shoes on properly.

Hope you have the opportunity to take them out again very soon.

MOlly, Taffy and Monty

Unknown said...

As long as there are good walks, leash isn't an issue at all! What a good boys day you all had : )

Unknown said...

Hey guys we are new followers :)
Your walked looked super cool!!
We look forward to getting to know yall more!

Alien said...

Those pictures are wonderful.

Yours,

julee said...

Boys that looks like a great walk. I'm sure your pix will be great for George's steps.

Asta said...

Teddy
I just saw that it's youw biwfday Teddy

I hope you awe going to have a splendid celebwation..ackshually, I know you will..how could you not wif such a wondewful family

I love all of you and pleez fowgive me if my mommi is always late and mixed up..I send you tons of smoochie kisses
ASTA

George The Lad said...

Great steps Teddy, between you and me I think purple is a great colour, I think I'd draw the line at pink!!!
see Yea George xxx